Saturday, March 20, 2010

FAQ Part 1

In order to continue my FAQ for friends and family, an idea from http://lifehacker.com/,  here’s a translation from my previous post.

The first step is figuring out your situation.

1. How awful do you feel?

Α. I’m not that awful, just, you know, a little down.
What do you mean “a little down”? Just get out of the house to get some fresh air and see some people. And that’s that.

Β.Dude, I don’t know, I’m not well.
OK you should repeat the A scenario. And maybe you should call someone first to feel a little better and hopefully have someone drag you for a walk or some coffee.

C. I’m awful. I don’t know what to do next.
I don’t think I can persuade you to leave the house, so call someone to talk a little then watch some series or a movie, play some video games etc.

D. I hit rock bottom...
You are not reading this right now. You think you do but you are lost in your thought so you are not reading. So I won’t write anything truly useful. But if I’m wrong let’s start by counting the cracks on the wall. If you finished, continue by counting the tiles in the floor or the bathroom wall. Finished already? There are a lot of things to count. Hopefully you won’t run out till you fall in the above categories. In the meantime why don’t you do something almost productive like wash the dish or do the laundry? Too much? OK, back to counting…

No comments:

Post a Comment